- Tuesday, Aug 21 - Friday, Aug 24
- Tuesday, Aug 28 - Friday, Aug 31
- Tuesday, Sept. 4 - Friday, Sept. 7
Time: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Care of polo horse and equipment
- Tacking & wrapping a polo horse
- Rules & strategies of the game
- Mallet work
- Teamwork and development of playing skills
- Daily scrimmage practice in the arena
- Final tournament
Cost: $400/person (includes horse & tack, water, snacks)
Requirements: U. S. P. A membership is required of all participants. New players are eligible for one free year of membership.
Space is limited. Please contact Agnes Keating to reserve your junior player’s seat.