Date: Thursday, May 19, 2022
Polo fans can take flight this season with Turkish Airlines in the special Grand Prize drawing to celebrate the Newport International Polo Series 31st season of polo rivalries that have spanned the globe. Eligible** winners of our weekly Door Prize Drawing will have the chance to win round-trip business class airfare for 2 anywhere in the world on Turkish Airlines.
Entry is simple. Every time you attend a Newport International Polo Series match, make sure you get your door prize entry form at the gate when you arrive. Then, fill it out completely, and turn it in at the Pro Shop by the end of half-time. That's it! All qualified entries on game day will have a chance at winning the door prize on that day, from Veuve Clicquot and other valuable prizes. Then, the winning entries from each week will be added to the barrel for the Grand Prize drawing which will take place at the Turkish Airlines Finals on September 24th.
**And what would a drawing be without a few rules? Each person may enter up to 1 time per match, so the more often you attend, the more chances you have to be selected as a weekly winner, and gain entry into the Grand Prize Drawing. More than 1 entry per match will be disqualified (Really. The duplicates get tossed, and will disqualify a winner). Entrants must be 21 years of age or older; proof of age may be required. See the detailed terms & conditions below. Bon chance!
Turkish Airlines, the airline that flies to more countries than any other, offers a premium travel experience with excellent service, award-winning cuisine and world-famous Turkish hospitality. Offering an expanded summer schedule of 10 flights per week from Boston between May 17 – Sept. 29, 2022, Turkish Airlines is dedicated to providing an unparalleled experience for all passengers onboard. The global carrier’s offerings are truly unique, from its dedicated hygiene experts to gourmet dishes prepared by Flying Chefs. The airline flies non-stop direct from ten U.S. gateway cities including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Newark, San Francisco and Washington D.C., to its home in Turkey’s new, state-of-the-art Istanbul airport. For more information visit www.turkishairlines.com.
Terms & Conditions
Eligible winners from each weekly door prize drawing will be entered in the Grand Prize Drawing for a chance to win the Turkish Airlines Grand Prize, airfare for two (2) anywhere on Turkish Airlines. One (1) winner will be selected at random from all qualified winners of the 2022 weekly Door Prize Drawing, during the Trophy Presentation at the Turkish Airlines Finals, on or about September 24, 2022. Winner will be notified by email. Winner need not be present at Grand Prize Drawing.
• Limit one (1) entry per person, per match. Duplicate entries (more than one per match) will be disqualified from Grand Prize Drawing.
• Must complete Name, Street, Email, City, State, Zip, on entry form to qualify.
• Certificate is not good for travel; e-ticket must be issued 3 weeks prior to travel. Applicable taxes may apply. Taxes need to be paid by traveler.
• Certificate must be ticketed by November 30, 2023.
• Validity of ticket: Travel must be completed within one year after issuance of ticket.
• Blackout Dates: JUN-JUL-AUG and between DEC 10 - JAN 10.
• Extension: Not allowed. Once this certificate is expired, Turkish Airlines is not responsible to extend it.
• Confirmation of booking is subject to seat(s) availability.
• Tickets not resaleable or redeemable for cash; may not be sold, bartered, or transferred.
• After issuing ticket, name and route changes are not permitted.
• Turkish Airlines will not be responsible for denied/ rejected Visa and/ or arrival/ departure country by the government of any countries.
• Turkish Airlines reserves rights to exercise their policies in order to the laws and regulations stipulated as and when it deems fit.