WPC Arena Polo Tournament Nonmember Entry Fee
Newport Polo and the Westchester Polo Club are pleased to host Arena Polo Club Tournaments in spring and autumn.
- free for Westchester Polo Club members;
- $75/player for non-members
Horse leasing is arranged by tournament participants, separately, and not included in registration fee.
PLEASE NOTE: Although this is a Club Tournament, not a USPA tournament, the following requirements are mandated by the United States Polo Association (USPA) for its member clubs, including this Club:
- USPA Membership is mandatory - you must have a current USPA membership of at least a Noncompeting Membership ($50) for supplemental insurance coverage, in case of injury (that regular health insurance policies don't cover).
- Submit 1-time Annual Waiver (expires 12/31)
- USPA Helmet Rule:A USPA-specified helmet is required for 'all actual polo games', to be worn by all players at all times while mounted on a horse, involved in all actual polo games, including but not limited to all Westchester Polo Club (Newport Polo) games and tournaments, Saturday games, arena games and tournaments and all USPA events. At all required events, the umpire will check the certification on each player's helmet, and will disqualify players without the required helmet, with no recourse.