Newport Polo and the Westchester Polo Club are pleased to host the Northeast Circuit Autumn Sportsmanship Cup on Saturday, Oct 30 - Sunday, Oct 31, 2021. Prizes will be awarded to the winners. The tournament will be officiated by USPA certified umpires. The complete schedule will be finalized once all the teams have registered.
Team Registration Requirements:
- Completion of the Team Registration Form
- Waivers of Liability from Each Player (Follow this link to download the waiver and share it with your teammates: https://signnow.com/s/yBzzZt9W).
- Payment of Team Registration Fee in advance ($300/Team) in one full payment or in thirds by each player.
- Player Eligibility: All Players Must be Current USPA Members with a USPA Arena Handicap
- Team Eligibility: Total Handicap of Team Must = 0-3 Goals (Arena Handicap)
The first 4, 6 or 8 teams to meet all registration requirements, including submitting the registration form, player liability waivers, entry fee, and confirmed eligibility of each team member will be considered to participate in this 0-3 goal tournament. Once received, the Tournament Committee will review your team registration and notify the Team Captain via email, once the team is confirmed. (After 4 teams, the tournament can accept 2 additional team entries. The tournament will be played with an even number of teams, meaning, if your team is the fifth to submit a complete registration package, your team will be put on a Wait List until a 6th team is confirmed.)
The final schedule will be announced after the registration deadline, with all teams entered.
Saturday, APR. 27th, After the rounds of competition, we will host an Asado dinner for the teams at the tournament location. The team entrance fee includes 6 dinners per team. If you would like to include more than 3 guests (additional players, grooms, family, etc.), you will need to reserve additional dinners ($25/person) by selecting from the tournament fee options above no later than THU, APR. 25th so that we can include them in the headcount for preparations.
Sunday, APR. 28th: After the Consolation and Final, awards will be distributed.