The Newport International Polo Series takes place every Saturday, June - September at:
International Polo Grounds
250 Linden Lane
Portsmouth, Rhode Island 02871
Newport Polo's Office and Lessons are off-site, by appointment only, not located at the International Polo Grounds/Glen Farm. For Match Info & Status, use the 24-hour Match Info Hotline: (401) 846-0200. For Lessons and all other inquiries, please contact the Polo Office using the form below.
Arrive with Rockstar Limo in chauffer-driven sedans, limos, party buses, vintage cars & more.
Here is some immediate information to the most frequently asked questions:
- Review Admission Information & FAQs;
- Polo Match Tickets and Special Event Tickets are sold online by visiting the Events/Tickets section of this site;
- Sold Out Seating Alternatives for a Specific Match:
- Wait List: Should we receive a cancellation of an existing reservation, notification will be emailed simultaneously to all those on the Wait List for that seating/match combination, to revisit our website for the newly available seating, to make a reservation. Sign up to the Wait List.
- Fly Standby: at Gametime, unoccupied Tailgates, Chalets, and Pavilion Tables will be available for purchase at the Main Gate, first come first serve;
- For parties of 20+ adults, please review the options on our Groups page, then send us your details in the Message Box below, with # of guests, date(s) & seating preferences.
- Can't find your ticket link: please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Date of Match for Ticket Link Resend;
- Running late for reserved Pavilion Table or Tailgate: please email email@example.com with the Table number or Tailgate number;
An error has occured. Please check that all required fields are filled out.